Our friendly, thriving partner school need additional support! We are actively recruiting for Learning Support Assistants to work with pupils between the ages of 5-11 years. The school is a SEN school that caters for pupils with additional needs/SEND such as Autism, ADHD, ADD and SEMH (formerly known as EBD).
We currently have multiple staff members working at this school and others that are similar, some of which had previous experience in schools and others did not. So, if you are interested in gaining experience or already enjoy making a difference in your local schools - get in touch today!!
Main duties will include:
- Working 1:1
- Working with small groups of children, inside and outside of the classroom
- Supporting both pupils and the teacher as and when required i.e. helping prepare resources
- Managing behaviour confidently at all times
- Promoting well-being
- Engaging pupils in their own learning and development
- Reporting to the Class Teacher and SLT, where required