Position Title: Urology Independent Sales Representative (1099)
Contract opportunity, promoting a portfolio of product solutions including Device, Pharmaceutical, and Diagnostic for Urological professionals in a given territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Professionally create, maintain, and increase sales with Timm Medical Portfolio. Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with targeted customers. Adhere to all industry, FDA regulations and PDMA guidelines. Meet or exceed sales goals, activities, and objectives. Ability to travel within your territory to call on customers and travel to Regional and National Meetings as required.
- Effectively interact with targeted prescribers, informing/educating them about our products and services through effective sales presentations.
- Clearly articulate and sell multiple products.
- Utilize approved visual aids, samples, and clinical reprints.
- Work closely with prescribers as a resource and respond by providing solutions to their specific needs.
- Properly manage all assigned property (i.e. iPad, Sales Literature, Device, Samples, etc.).
- Maintain accuracy of the Sales Force Automation system, including customer profiles, calls and other sales data.
- Evaluate and analyze data trends to fully understand the dynamics within an assigned territory.
- Ability to effectively use an iPad or other Smart Phone Technology, Microsoft Office, and Gmail applications.
- Professional projection in all outside contacts. Must be professional, responsive, ethical, and accurate.
Education/Certification: BA/ BS degree or equivalent required.
Preferred Experience: B2B - Device - Pharmaceutical Sales – Teaching
Current Driver License with a clean driving record.
Skills/Abilities: Sales Ability/Persuasiveness. Strong Initiative. Competitive. Self-Motivator. Entrepreneurial Spirit. Hunter mentality. Strong Communicator. Analytical ability. Interpersonal effectiveness. Computer Skills, ability to effectively use an iPad, Smart Phone, etc. Good judgment in making rational business decisions.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT:
Majority of the time is spent on the road, covering designated geographical territories, and presenting products to specific groups of healthcare professionals; Working out of the car, visiting key customers, and using an iPad to enter Sales Calls, throughout the work-day.
Job Type: Contract
Role: Independent Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.