COMPANY: COLUMBIA THREADNEEDLE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Job Purpose Statement
We are offering an amazing opportunity for a qualified CISSP Information Security Analyst to join our exciting Information Security Team.
As a team we ensure that solutions and processes that support our core business functions are secure, reliable and aligned with our risk management controls. Your goal is to promote information security visibility and awareness across the organization to enable and encourage a security by default and design culture.
You achieve this by being the local point of contact and information security subject matter expert for business change and Information security initiatives being delivered across EMEA and APAC. Supporting all areas of information security including security operations, incident response, DLP techniques, monitoring, cloud security services, controls compliance and audit. You will be working as a part of a global team in a fun and progressive environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a Security Analyst looking to use their skills in a fast-paced environment and also be part of our cloud journey. Role Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
- Serve as a security SME providing guidance and support to enable change delivery teams to comply with enterprise and technology security policies, industry regulations and best practices.
- Identify appropriate security requirements, through a deep understanding of the business requirements and security control environment for each phase of a project or change initiative.
- For the global and local delivery teams - ensure all stakeholders are aware that global and local requirements are met, with the skillset to influence change at all levels.
- Conduct risk analysis and contribute to the prioritisation of information security initiatives based on risk and business need.
- Weigh business needs and security concerns to make recommendations, clearly articulating options (including benefits and risks) to business partners, decision makers and key stakeholders.
- Work with Project Management to ensure that projects have met all Security / Production acceptance criteria prior to design, and implementation into production.
- Communicate known security risks and solutions to mitigate risks to business and technology partners as needed.
- Assist with the investigation and operational support of the information security incident management processes.
- Proactive monitoring and alert analysis from multiple tools is a key component of the role, ensuring appropriate action/escalation is undertaken and vital metrics are maintained.
x About Columbia Threadneedle Investments What working at Columbia Threadneedle offers:
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.