Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. is seeking experienced Mechanical Drafter to join our team. The Mechanical Drafter is primarily responsible to convert designs into technical drawings and plans to be used in construction plans. This is a great opportunity to join a highly-motivated and mission-driven team while playing an integral role in building our company and culture! We offer competitive salary, health benefits, AFLAC disability insurance, paid sick and personal days.
If you want to be part a dynamic local company with opportunities for growth, this is the place to be!
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Work under the supervision of Sr. Leadership.
Education, Qualities & Skills Required:
- Minimum 2-year degree
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD®, MS Office products, and possess the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Previous experience as a drafter.
- Previous experience in Trimble GPS and Revit a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are: Monday through Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM
HADDAD Plumbing & Heating
NJ Master Plumbers Lic #11678 / NJ HVACR Lic #2227
NYC Master Plumbers Lic #2378
Westchester County Master Plumbers Lic # 1456
AAP/EEO Statement Haddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Role: Mechanical Drafter HVAC
Apply for this job now.