Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Children's Social Worker for the Child Protection Team to work in York Council.
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract and likely to be extended. What you will need:
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.