KS2 Teaching Assistant, Lytham St Anne's
Are you qualified with a Level 2 certificate in an education related subject?
Do you have recent experience of delivering interventions to primary-aged pupils?
Are you looking for a new full-time position for the next academic year?
If you answered 'YES' to all of the questions above, then please read on to find about more about a new and exciting role that has arisen in an Ofsted graded 'GOOD' primary school in Lytham St Anne's.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To plan in collaboration with Class Teachers the objectives and outcomes for each session
- To deliver additional teaching and learning outside of the classroom to focused groups of pupils
- To carry out accurate assessments in order to plan for next steps in learning and keep track of progress made by each individual pupil
- To feedback to the Class Teacher pupils' achievement against the learning objectives
- To undertake training in relation to specific schemes/ strategies to use during the intervention sessions
Details of the Role:
- Full-time, Mon-Fri (08:30 - 15:30)
- Start date - 01/09/21
- Key Stage 2 Support
- Temp to Perm contract
-Smaller-than-average primary school
-Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire
- The proportion of pupils with SEN and/or disabilities is significantly lower than in other school nationally.
- The proportion of pupils supported by the pupil premium is lower than average.
To be considered for this role, please click 'Apply now' and attach your up-to-date CV.