Real Estate Solicitor 4+PQE
This leading law firm has three offices across the country, and they are currently seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join their head office in a prime London location. This firm are Legal 500 and Chambers recognised and are consistently gaining industry awards and acknowledgements.
This firm is seeking a solicitor with a minimum of 4 years of post-qualification experience in the Real Estate/Commercial Property discipline to join their busy team. Although this position sits within the firm's London office, there is flexibility for the successful applicant to work from home for majority of the week - as the applicant wishes.
The central duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day running of files to include, but not limited, to:
• dealing with transactions, this involves dealing with SDLT and VAT
• drafting of reports on title;
• section 106 planning and agreements
• dealing with issues around statutory utility easements, leases and transfers, highways and drainage as well as S38, S104 and S278 adoption - this will be done with paralegal support
• land development agreements
• nomination agreements - training can be provided for this if necessary
• Drafting and negotiation of leases and licenses
• Organisation and maintenance of tidy and accurate client files
• Treating clients with the upmost respect and delivering information in a quick, clear, and concise manner. Therefore, developing quality client relationships.
LOCATION: London & home working
SALARY: Dependant on experience
Role: Real Estate Solicitor 4PQE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.