Are you a data analyst with previous commercial experience? Do you have advanced Excel skills that allow you to create Power Pivot Tables, customer calculations in DAX and creating macros in VBA? If this describes you, then let Informed Recruitment help you achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity as a Data Analyst As a specialist provider of IT resource to the Housing & Property Technology markets, we are partnering with a Social Enterprise undertaking an exciting expansion and looking to bolster their services to customers.
The objective of the role will be to work within an established procurement department and provide data analysis services that will support a range of reporting and data modelling systems and needs. Your day-to-day activities will cover a breadth of tasks from reviewing spend data and providing report and analysis, to maintaining dashboards, undertaking market research, reviewing price data to ensure competitive advantage, identifying opportunities where data suggests and documentation.
- A commercial track record in data, information or performance analysis and an understanding of the principles of data management.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Power Pivot Tables, DX, VBA, macros.
- identification of data errors through exception reporting and subsequent data cleansing.
- Experience working with data from multiple sources.
- Experience presenting complex data concisely in reports or dashboards.
- A good understanding of database structures and translating business requirements into report definitions.
- A good understanding of creating value and managing costs.
Nice to have / Will Strengthen Application
- SQL scripting to interrogate data sets
- Certification - MOS, Excel Specialist, MTA, MCSA
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, adept at liaising at all levels with a variety of stakeholders. You will also be highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving and meticulous record keeping. This role is home based, and post-Covid will be based in an office in the West Midlands. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and your contribution will certainly be felt, in return you will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package with a generous holiday allowance. Interview slots are available, so please apply without delay.