1. Compound screening in 384-well format in cell-based assays
2. Generate stable mammalian cell lines and develop HTS cell-based assays.
3. Lead projects, participating in internal and external project meetings.
4. Provide guidance to junior level research associates.
5. Maintain a clean and sanitary work area and accurate lab notebook.
1. At least 5 years experience (industrial experience preferred) in high throughput compound screening and cellular assay development.
2. Hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture and the ability to manage large numbers of independent cell lines is required.
3. Familiarity with molecular biology technique such as PCR and cloning.
4. Goal-oriented, organized, great attention to details, enjoy multitasking and teamwork in a fast-paced environment.
5. Love for learning and can-do attitude.
6. BS degree in the biological sciences.
Position Type: Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow; Full Time; 3 month probation/training before transitioning to a full time member of the Multispan team; US work authorization is required.
Multispan, Inc. is a premier assay screening technology provider focusing primarily on cellular drug discovery research targeting GPCR, RTK, NHR, Transporter, Integrin, AMPK, DNA-PK and beyond. It has created the industry's largest, highly characterized, high quality GPCR-expressing stable cell lines. The assay platform enables HTS and lead optimization applications in new drug discovery programs to treat cardiovascular, metabolic, neurodegenerative, depression, inflammation, immunology and oncology diseases.
Role: Senior Research Associate
Apply for this job now.