HOSPICE SALES & MARKETING LIAISON
Join a winning team where people with high standards for care, customer service and compassion thrive.
Montefiore provides a comprehensive system of support services related to healthcare needs and the aging process. Montefiore is dedicated to a standard of excellence and personalized care, in order that people may continue to live their lives with dignity and security and as independently as they are able.
Montefiore’s Hospice team is currently seeking a Hospice Liaison for a full time position. The Hospice Liaison will be required to communicate Hospice services, value and philosophy to physicians, nursing home leaders, patients and families in a manner that results increasing referral sources. This is met through proactive continual business development and successful admission results of hospice appropriate patients. The liaison must be able to establish, build and maintain positive relationships with customer and referral sources while responding to customer requests and concerns within Cuyahoga, Lake and Geauga Counties.
- Must have prior Hospice marketing experience with proven sales track record.
- Business development experience with hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living and community resources.
- Strong technical skills (eg. ECIN, Vender Mate, PCC, Netsmart, Microsoft)
- Strong professional work ethic and team player'
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong verbal/written communication skills and able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Delivering/obtaining medical records from physician offices and facilities, obtaining requested signatures.
Qualifications may be submitted to:
1 David Myers Parkway
Beachwood, OH 44122
Role: Hospice Sales & Marketing Liaison
Apply for this job now.