Up to £40,000 + attractive package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Technical Coordinator to join a developer who is ranked in the top 100 profit track and based in Hampshire; this developer is renowned for building homes of the highest quality and is looking to engage with an exceptional Technical Coordinator to join the established Technical team. This opportunity will be especially suited to a candidate with a proven track record within a design environment within a developer or consultancy.
You will be responsible for all stages of the design process including statutory approvals. The key result areas are optimisation of the scope and requirements of the projects, providing cost effective and technically accurate design solutions to maximise return on investment.
. Duties and responsibilities:
* Regular meetings with the production team and ensuring all technical issues are addressed immediately
* Prepare technical specifications
* Liaise with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works
* Control the design process, from planning application through to project completion
* Ensure consultants prepare detailed design in accordance with Employers Requirement and Contractors Proposals
* Manage and review the design development process ensuring value engineering and buildability are considered
* Set up information registers and ensure information control is in accordance with all relevant procedures
* Review design development to allow construction of works to follow safe working practices
£40,000+ per annum
22 days annual leave
If you feel this position has caught your interest please get in touch with Tom Lilley at Search Consultancy Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Role: Technical Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: New Milton, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.