Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.49 - £11.50/hour
This Wolverhampton based business is a designer and manufacturer of hook loaders, skip loaders and close coupled trailers. Due to continued growth they have a vacancy for an experienced Fitter/ Welder to join their busy production facility
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Previous experience working in production environments.
· Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Experience in MIG welding (2-12mm).
· Able to read engineering drawings.
· Must be able to work as part of a team and independently when required.
· Take pride in work ensuring safety, quality and output targets are achieved.
Additional experience in the following is desirable
· Fault finding and rectification work.
· Experience in body building/coach building environments.
· Coded to BS 9606-1
· Mon-Thu 7am-4pm, Fri 7am-12pm. 39 hours total.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and all the benefits of working with a growing business