GAME ANALYSTUP TO £60,000LONODN
A Leading Game Development Studio is looking for a Game Analyst to join their team.
The Game Analyst will have the following role and responsibilities:
* Create KPI dashboards to monitor the health of third party titles for both internal and third party use
* Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of third party games, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
* Analyze A/B and multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations
* Query and analyze big data to uncover high-value insights with direct impact to improve game and player experience
* Partner closely with game development and engineering teams in designing telemetry events to better understand product quality
* Guide decisions on product and feature roadmaps using a variety of data sources and analyses
* Brainstorm with development and business teams to direct ambiguous questions or misleading metrics into impactful analysis plans
* Present analytical conclusions to business stakeholders clearly and practically
* Conduct useful analysis while adhering to version control, documentation, and reproducibility practices
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Game Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
* Extensive knowledge of SQL, Python or R, Statistical Modeling & Data Cleansing Techniques.
* Extensive knowledge of quantitative techniques and tools.
* Crafting a clear message for your audience using complex ideas and insights in a simple to understand manner.
* Base understanding of project management, research, and scientific testing.
* Strong domain knowledge in assessing digital products, working in a game analytics environment in core statistical modelling and toolsets
The successful Game Analyst will receive a salary of up to £60,000 based on experience. On top of this the successful candidate will receive a great holiday allowance, a fantastic working culture, as well as other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to via the Apply link on this page.