Seeking enthusiastic and talented Hardware Design Engineers! Are you on the lookout for a new Hardware Electronics opportunity?
The Electronics Design Engineer Company:
My client based in Newcastle is a manufacturer and designer of Electronics technology. They are currently entering a period of rapid growth and are looking for a new Electronics Design Engineer to join their dynamic and multifunctional team currently comprising of about 17 engineers in order to tackle the increase in workload.
Electronics Design Engineer Responsibilities:
You will be given the opportunity to take charge of your own projects and work on new designs (the full product life cycle), while also benefitting from the guidance and experience of other experienced Electronics Engineers.
Electronics Design Engineer requirements:
- PCB Layout and Schematic Design experience
- Hardware testing and debugging practical experience
- Previous industry experience designing practical products
- Ability to understand the need to estimate timelines and define project scope
- PICs and Microcontroller design experience would be beneficial but is not a necessity
Applying for the Electronics Design Engineer position:
Please apply if you are interested in this opportunity by using the link below and submitting a recent copy of your CV. The interview process will begin with a first stage interview over Zoom The first round of interviews will be commencing as soon as Monday 26th October. The company are looking to welcome someone on board as soon as possible but will be able to offer a flexible start date for the right candidate.