SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED FOR FLEXIBLE HOURS IN A VARIETY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE LOCATIONS!
Safehands Cheltenham are the busiest we've ever been! We are bringing on new clients every week and now we need YOU to join our leading Health and Social Care agency TODAY!
We are seeking Support Workers with a minimum of 6 months' experience to work on a temporary basis for our clients who manage various supported living and residential care settings across Gloucester, Cheltenham and the wider Gloucestershire area. Roles available in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Stroud, Stonehouse, Forest of Dean - get in touch today to find out what we have in your area!
As a Support Worker you will be using your valuable skills and experience to deliver high quality personal care and everyday support with a person-centred support for service users to help them achieve their maximum potential.
We work with a range of prestigious clients who provide a variety of different care services including adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to work flexibly across all the settings we have on offer - you choose whichever location best suits you.
We also offer complete flexibility of shifts - ongoing temporary full time, part time and bank work is available. You choose what shifts you would like to work, all around your availability. We have days, nights and sleep-ins available both during the week and at the weekend.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
• To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
• To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
• To administer medication
• To participate in activities
• To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Does this sound like you?
• Lives in the Gloucestershire area
• A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
• DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
• Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Aged 18 years and above
What we can offer you:
• Our Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay from £9.25 to £10.25 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
• Weekly pay
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS
• 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
• Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training - all absolutely free!
• Recommend a friend bonus
If you're interested in hearing more about the opportunities we have for Support Workers then don't hesitate! Apply now or call Emily at Safehands Recruitment on 01242 505 415 for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successfu