Our client is a proven residential property developer within the bespoke residential construction sector. They have a long standing history of producing a high quality product and have a live requirement for a senior quantity surveyor. They are now seeking an experienced senior quantity surveyor to work on a £15m residential project in South West London.
The scopes of work include 30 high spec residential units- to run this ideally you would have 5-10 years industry experience with a strong focus on procurement. You would be the day to day lead therefore experience running projects autonomously while leading a team is a key requirement.
The role of senior quantity surveyor will expose you to running multiple packages- procurement, cost control, subcontractor management and closing final accounts would all fall apart of your remit.
This role would be open to both permanent & freelance staff with remuneration dependant on experience.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working in a commercial role in the UK either with a main contractor or developer
- Manage all aspects of the subcontract process
- Understand & manage subcontractor contractual risk
- 5 - 10 years construction experience
- Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
- Accurate forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
- Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and take-offs
- Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
To apply for this quantity surveyor role, please click the "Apply" button below or email #removed#-recruit.com.
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: City of London,
Apply for this job now.