As a Firestarter with Smokey Bones, you will be part of a dynamic and growing organization dedicated to a fun and exciting casual dining concept. We have the kind of edgy and upbeat culture that you may not expect to see in a lot of restaurants. It’s a fun and challenging way to further your restaurant career.
- Greets and establishes rapport with guests.
- Provides the best possible customer service.
- Ensures food and drink orders are accurate.
- Serves as a menu expert for our entire line of food and drinks.
- Makes food and drink recommendations to guests who are indecisive.
- Promotes new menu features, classic signature dishes, or fun concoction from our awesome bar.
- Stays composed, calm and cheerful under pressure.
- Prepares bills and processes payments.
- Prepares tables for new guests.
- Assists other employees as needed.
Smokey Bones Team Members:
- Practice proper time reporting (i.e., punches in and out accurately).
- Arrive at work on time, in the proper work attire, and ready to work.
- Are neat and well-groomed for every shift and in immaculate and proper work attire.
- Demonstrate a helpful, positive attitude at all times to guests and employees.
- Understand and adhere to all safety, sanitation, and administrative procedures.
- Provide complete and timely communication to other employees throughout the shift.
- Is prepared to conduct weekly maintenance duties.
- Complete all assigned tasks and duties requested by managers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to communicate (speak, read, and write) in English.
- Must meet local, legal minimum age requirement to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs. to waist level.
- Able to move items up to 30 lbs. for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Able to remain standing and active for an 8-12 hour shift.
- Able to hear, understand, and respond to employees’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment.
- Skill and coordination at using hands to write, pour and carry several drinks, plates, and bowls at the same time.
This description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection or the principle job elements essential for making compensation decisions.
As a Firestarter with Smokey Bones, you will be part of a dynamic and growing organization dedicated to a fun and exciting casual dining concept. We have the kind of edgy and upbeat culture that you may not expect to see in a lot of restaurants. It’s a fun and challenging way to further your restaurant career. We will provide you with complete training to familiarize you with our menu and our culture so that you are prepared to reach your full potential. We also promote from within whenever possible, which means that you will find plenty of opportunity to advance to higher level management roles.
Role: Restaurant Jobs - Server Bartender Greeter
Apply for this job now.