We are currently seeking a Sales Engineer that will be based at Dallas, TX. This position will report to business development vice president and will be supported by our technical support team to achieve the sales goals. The overall objective of the sales representative is to sell our company products and services to current and potential clients, who need Partial Discharge Test Instruments and Services. Our products and services can help the end user to implement Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) on high voltage equipment like GIS, switchgear, power cables, transformers etc.
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Identify and resolve client concerns.
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Coordinate with other team members to accomplish the work required to close sales.
14. Prepare and maintain reporting and CRM to a high standard.
15. Other duties as assigned.Required
Skills and Experience: Must have:
1. Over 2 years of work experience as a sales representative of HV equipment, Test Instruments and/or Service.
2. Over 1 year of work experience in the application of Partial Discharge Technology.
3. Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
4. Must be goal-oriented, highly responsible and self-motivated.
5. Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office software.
6. Must be able to travel throughout the United States and internationally as well.
7. Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
8. Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
9. Must have excellent organizational skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Graduated with an engineering degree from a university or technical college
2. Prior experience working in electrical engineering or industrial engineer.
3. Prior experience working with Partial Discharge Test Instruments.
4. Experience working at a utility company or industrial company with substations.
5. Valid driver license.
Power Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology LTD. (PMDT) is a high-tech company, with focus on failure monitoring and diagnosis of power equipment.
PMDT develops and uses the leading technology in the area of power equipment failure detection in the world, especially in the area of partial discharge detection.
PMDT's products can detect and analyze the partial discharge signal to evaluate the insulation degradation of high voltage equipment, such as GIS, switchgear, power cables and transformers etc. PMDT also supplies professional on-site detection service, and helps the customers find potential risks and diagnoses the operating condition of the power equipment.
PMDT devotes itself to ensure safe power system operation, and provides a continuous superior user experience.
Role: Sales Engineer
Apply for this job now.