Player Services Representatives are the first team member new guests interact with when they enroll into the Red Mile Player’s Club. Representatives are responsible for promoting outstanding customer service, professionalism, safety, security and discretion of guest information received at all times.
- Always greets guests in a courteous and positive manner.
- Always ensures players receive exemplary guest service when explaining, instructing and assisting guests with the benefits of Red Mile Rewards Cards.
- Efficiently and accurately creates and maintains Red Mile Reward accounts.
- Ensures all essential New Enrollee Data is accurate and complete.
- Is thorough and accurate when inputting/changing guest information for new or existing accounts noting those accounts of changes in note field.
- Stands when guests are visible at the center.
- Ensures work area is kept clean and free of debris throughout shift.
- Assists in phone calls for various events and promotions.
- Always thorough and concise when checking guest accounts for points.
- Ability to keep accurate logs.
- Comfortable speaking over a Public Address (PA) system.
- Verifies valid guest identification for every transaction.
- May be required to take on additional tasks outside of this description to meet the Red Mile Service Standards for exceptional guest service and hospitality.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma required.
- Previous experience in a guest service position preferred.
- Reading ability required; must be able to read and complete standard forms.
- Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy and create a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate in English; Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays, as well as flexible shifts and hours due to business needs.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills; position requires constant interaction with guests.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of data entry preferred.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, knee, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
Red Mile team members are driven by their desire to create outstanding experiences for both our patrons and fellow employees. We pride ourselves on being a part of an organization whose focus is to bring world-class entertainment to those living in and visiting the “Horse Racing Capital of the World.” If you aspire to create memorable experiences, we invite you to explore our exciting and dynamic career opportunities.
Role: Player Services Representative
Apply for this job now.