START the next day! 14HR -The Production Worker is responsible for the safe, timely production and packaging of all assigned products while maintaining product quality, production efficiency and cost standards.
They assure that our customers are getting a product that meets all of the specifications and quality standards that have been developed for the product and that we are following all of the procedural guidelines set by the company or its customers.
· Be responsible for performing repetitive production tasks including: filling, sealing, boxing, labeling, and sub-assembly.
· Be responsible for following Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety Procedures
· Be responsible for meeting production goals set forth by their supervisor and/or manager.
· Be responsible for following all Standard Operating Procedures applicable to the department.
· Be responsible for providing complete, reliable, and prompt information to the supervisor and other team members.
· Be responsible for reporting any injuries, unsafe equipment or safety violations to management.
· Be responsible to follow all rules and policies set by the Employer or Contract service provider and wearing the required safety equipment provided them.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· Assist the supervisor in the changeover of the production line and be able to operate the machinery associated to the department.
· Assist the supervisor in reporting any deficiencies in quality
- Experience working in a GMP environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving abilities
- 3+ years’ experience in the manufacturing industry preferred
· Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to make evaluative judgments.
· Knowledge of quality control practices.
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks including and to stand entire shift.
Select Staffing matches talent with opportunity. Whether you’re looking for guidance on how to get a job or searching for staffing solutions for your business, we’ve got you covered. Select Staffing is a leading staffing agency and part of the EmployBridge Portfolio of Supply Chain Workforce Solutions, the largest light industrial staffing company in the United States.
Role: Production Worker $12.50-$13HR (ALL SHIFTS)
Apply for this job now.