Year 6 Teacher
Contract dates: 4th January 2021 - July 2021
Pay: GBP90-140 per day (dependant on experience)
The Head Teacher of a school in Durham is seeking a strong teacher to join the school in January for the rest of the academic year (2020/21). They are seeking an engaging teacher who is committed to helping the school's pupils progress and achieve their predicted grades.
If you are a Year 6 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold full UK QTS. Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Have a genuine passion for the development of each child in your class providing an inclusive environment where all can learn, and all are encouraged to meet their full potential.
- Uphold the whole school ethos and be involvement in school life and events.
- Have relevant teaching experience
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel :
- We offer you a wide range of opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings including: Mainstream Primary and Secondary schools and academies, pupil referral units (PRU), special educational needs (SEN) and alternative provision (AP).
- Competitive rates
- Ensuring you are work ready by offering developmental courses in - Mental Welbeing in Children and Young People, Managing Classroom Behaviour, Mindfulness and Promoting Possitive Behaviour.
- We take safeguarding very seriously at Teaching Personnel and ensure all candidtes have enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) certificate on the update service ad well as references from the past 6 years before we can offer you a position.
To apply or for more information about this role please email #removed#
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.