BMA, LLC, is an SDVO small business that attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America's finest young SDVO small business organizations.
The mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E) is to provide a full spectrum of required strategic network and information services within all Combatant Commands (CCMDS) through the implementation of a standardized, global info-structure that is scalable, accessible, and defensible, providing continuous communication and coordination across global operations. This mission requires appropriate technical contractor support in all locations Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside CONUS (OCONUS).
This position provides Program Management support to PdM P2E at Fort Belvoir, VA and to the P2E Directors for Southwest Asia, Pacific, and Europe. This position also supports the procuring and installing leading edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment.
- Serves as BMA's single Government point of contact.
- Has responsibility for all CONUS and OCONUS work.
- Provides technical supervision and guidance for all assigned personnel.
- Leads the Support Team in providing best business practices to the Program Office.
- Ensures 100% of deliverables are on time or ahead of schedule.
- Ensures an efficient, effective, and economical program office level of support.
- Manages staff and support activities.
- Maintains contract costs within schedule.
- Coordinates with the Government to fill vacancies with the most qualified personnel.
- Manages overall performance, including subcontract management, invoice management, coordinating contract change proposals; and manages customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Security clearance: Current Top-Secret as required.
- Master of Science in Information Management, Information Technology, Information Science or related field.
- Must have 10+ years of progressive managerial work experience.
- Must have a current US Passport.
- Project Management Professional Certification required and Agile, ITIL or SCRUM desired.
- Experience providing oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment.
- Experience planning and managing complex tasks sometimes under tight budget and time constraints across multiple regions overseas.
- Experience in Government acquisition, contract and subcontract management practices.
- Experience with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Government Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution System (PPBES), and Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
- Experience with traveling OCONUS unaccompanied.
- Strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with industry best practices.
Benefits and Perks
BMA is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) company headquartered in Leavenworth KS has been in business since 2008. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America's finest SDVOSB organizations.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR