Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health professional, you have access to the resources and support to enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Regional Director of Behavioral Health with Corizon Health at Idaho StateCorrectional Facilities located in Kuna, Boise, Pocatello, Idaho:
- Act as point of contact for administrative staff in the discussion of treatment programs and problem resolution as needed.
- Coordinate the development and revision of policies and procedures for the identification, assessment and provision of required clinical services for inmates.
- Supervise the planning, development and implementation of treatment programs contracted to Corizon Health.
- Provide clinical supervision to staff of Mental Health Services.
- Monitor the efforts of Mental Health Services to ensure clinical services are being provided in a timely and professional manner. Ensure contracted treatment programs are integrated and appropriately staffed.
- Provide administrative support to psychiatric staff. Assist in recruitment and selection of clinical staff.
- Coordinate facility mental health Quality Improvement Programs.
Corizon Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Doctorate in psychology or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed (or license eligible with application pending) to practice psychology in the state where services are being delivered
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.