We are seeking crew members to join our team! You will be responsible for executing the activities of our quick-service cluster of Checkers, and Auntie Anne's Pretzels.
Position Summary: Hourly Team Members.
Team Members are responsible for delivering superior guest experiences with product quality, store cleanliness and with guest service.
· Team members work in the kitchen prep areas and at the front counter assisting our guest through the ordering process.
· Team members job duties include operating a cash register, cooking and assembling menu items, cleaning the restaurant, and completing other assigned tasks.
· Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during peak business hours.
· Cleaning and stocking your station thoroughly before, during and after each shift.
· Respond to guest questions, concerns, and complaints and make sure they leave satisfied.
· Follow all restaurant cleaning and sanitization standards.
· Follow all restaurant safety and security procedures.
· Communicating appropriately with fellow team members.
· Treating all fairly and with respect.
· Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
· Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
· Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time with complete uniform and hygiene standards.
· Providing premier guest service, including greeting them and responding to questions.
· Dynamically selling products by providing guest with information needed to make product-relation decisions.
· Properly operating and maintaining all restaurant equipment to guidelines, safety and maintenance procedures.
· Maintaining highest standards per procedure guidelines with product freshness and sanitation.
· Organizing and rotating stock.
· Training other team members as needed.
· Assisting with the delivery and proper placement of product and supplies.
· Assisting with other duties as assigned.
· Must have transportation available
· Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively multi-task day to day operations
· Ability to work on your feet for most of your shift.
· Strong customer service skills
· Capable of lifting to 25 lbs.
· Able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
· Able to interpret, understand and follow instructions as directed.
· Able to work well with others as a team member.
· Have a genuine passion for serving our guest.
NHI Capital, Inc. is an American multi-brand Food & Beverage operator headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The firm owns and develops Casual Dining and Quick Service Food & Beverage restaurants, chains and franchises.
Role: Checkers / Auntie Anne's | Shift Leads & Crew Members
Apply for this job now.