Water Mitigation/Remediation Estimator & Project Manager - Charlotte, NC; Are you looking for a new place to call home and every day you feel a sense of meaning--then we have a great opportunity for you! Benchmarkinc Recruiting is the top recruiting company in the Disaster Restoration Industry and is searching for a Water Mitigation/Remediation Estimator & Project Manager for one of our clients located in the greater Charlotte, NC area.
Water Mitigation/Remediation Estimator & Project Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Potential to earn $80,000 - $100,000+ through bonuses, profitability and drive
- Health Benefits
- Company vehicle, laptop & cell phone available
Water Mitigation/Remediation Estimator & Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in the Disaster Restoration industry (Residential and/or Commercial experience required in: Water, Fire, Smoke, Odor, Asbestos, Contents & CS Cleanup)
- 2+ years’ Project Management/Managerial experience
- IICRC Certifications preferred: WRT, AMRT, ASD, FSRT, OCT
- Proven ability to oversee and manage 15-20 projects at one time
- Proficient in using Xactimate (DASH a plus); must be tech savvy with smartphones and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project & Outlook)
- Ability to read, understand, manage and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work budgets and project schedules
- Experience establishing contacts and relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detailed oriented person)
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- An individual that is dedicated, responsible, knowledgeable, a leader and a motivator
- Ability to be flexible with working hours and must be available on-call when required
- Physically must be able to lift (over 50 lbs.), climb and kneel
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening & have valid driver’s license
This is family owned and operated company and is proud to have serviced the greater Charlotte North Carolina metro for over 10 years. They have grown over the years into a full-service emergency response, restoration and reconstruction Services Company and a leader in their community.
The Water Mitigation/Remediation Estimator & Project Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of the technicians as well as the project cycle for the damage/mitigation/remediation projects by providing direction and coordination of all field activities; estimating the loss of the project through the use of Xactimate; managing the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle; and securing any unique materials, permits and/or equipment required to complete the project.
Water Mitigation/Remediation Estimator & Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate quotations, use and read Xactimate scopes to coordinate restoration projects
- Respond to property damage emergency calls and participate in 24/7 on call rotation
- Negotiate damage/mitigation/remediation services and insurance claims settlements
- Manage budgets, profitability, schedules and progress of the projects, from start to finish while maintaining quality standards
- Ensure equipment is in working order
- Secure unique materials, permits, and equipment required
- Plan, organize, lead, assist and manage field supervisors, production staff and vendors to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Establish and maintain client, insurance company & adjustor relationships
- Being dedicated, responsible, knowledgeable, a leader and a motivator
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and brand
If you feel you meet the qualifications and are capable of performing these responsibilities, then let's talk! Click APPLY to start the conversation!
The equal employment opportunity policy of Benchmarkinc Recruiting provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Benchmarkinc Recruiting selects applicants for their clients solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Qualified candidates may have past experience in: Disaster Restoration, Mitigation, Remediation, Water Damage, Project Manager, Emergency Loss, Insurance Loss
For more jobs like this one, please visit us at #removed#
For more jobs like this one, visit us at #removed#!
We are experts when it comes to the Flooring, Home Improvement, Disaster Restoration, Home Furnishings and Electronics industries. No, seriously - we have a decade of experience and knowledge to back it up.
You can trust us when it comes to finding you a job within these industries; we’ve been there and done that!
Don’t believe us?
We have placed over 4,000 candidates with our clients throughout the United States and Canada and have seen it all when it comes to recruiting!
When you work with us, we have your back! If you have the skills, history and personality, we won’t stop until we find that perfect job for you with one of our clients!
Last but not least, we are a fun, energetic environment with a great staff that is tough, experienced and always willing to help you out!
Role: Water Mitigation/Remediation Estimator & Project Manager 295
Apply for this job now.