• Evaluates business systems and how they align with user needs.
• Documents requirements, establishes scope and objectives and determines strategy for implementing systems that achieve business goals.
• Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals.
• May offer consultation to senior management and often serves as the top-level expert in the field.
• Manage others.
• Significant ingenuity and flexibility is required.
Bachelor's degree in a related area and 7 or more years of relevant experience.
Looking for a senior Business Analyst to evaluate user needs and define how to support needs through ousystems and features, in particular for the Luxury Travel program. May help determine strategy for implementing features.
• Establish feature / epic scope and objectives working with Product, User Experience, QA and Technical teams. • Document requirements • Capture technical approach from the technical team and help to identify gaps. Understand flow between Hyatt systems. • Relies on extensive knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. • May offer consultation to senior management. • May manage other analysts to achieve an objective.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong analytical skills, able to think critically and problem-solve • Minimum 5 or more years of experience working as a Business Analyst for user facing technology • Minimum 1 year experience working with Agile methods. • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Works well in a team
• Experience working in technical environment that includes API Services • Experience working with JIRA
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Business Analyst III
Apply for this job now.