Company: PIPE TECHNOLOGIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Revenue Manager at Pipe
Pipe is a new kind of trading platform that enables entrepreneurs to grow their business on their terms. By treating recurring revenue streams as an asset, Pipe allows companies to transform their recurring revenue into upfront capital, instantly. For entrepreneurs, that means more cash flow for scaling a business without debt or dilution. For investors, Pipe has unlocked the largest untapped asset class. Whether you're an entrepreneur or an investor - Pipe is growth on your terms.
As a distributed team, we are committed to building an exceptional culture and product. With backing from some of the top tier VC's and largest asset managers in the world, we're looking for someone to join the sales organization and help procure recurring revenue businesses. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
As a Revenue Manager you will be working with senior executives of Pipe's revenue organization to source clients and to generate net-new revenue. You should be comfortable with SMB and Mid Market-level outbound strategies including conference attendance, in-person and online pitching.
- Build and maintain client relationships from your territory
- Map the market of prospective customers and lead the partner acquisition cycle from initial contact to close
- Educate partners on the Pipe value proposition for their clients' through presentations and demos
- Collaborate with the Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering departments
- Become a domain expert, staying up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge, and provide valuable feedback to Product, Marketing, and Sales on our value propositions and positioning
What We Value
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous outbound and closing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with managing sales cycles, identifying decision makers, and selling over the phone
- Consistently in the top 10% of the stack ranking
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions