Staff Nurse - RGN or RMNSalary: £15.50 with paid breaks (annual salary: £33,852) 4 shifts one week, 3 shifts the next Type of care: Dementia and Old age No. of Beds: 80Location: Swindon
We are looking for a qualified registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN) to join a purpose-built home which opened in March 2013 in the centre of Swindon. It is close to shops and social activities for residents to enjoy. The home caters to service users who require nursing care, suffer mental health issues like Alzheimer and dementia, and need end-of-life care.
The home has its own mini bus to get out and about in the community. Attending the local museums, visiting country parks, and enjoying pub lunches are just some of the activities enjoyed.
As the registered nurse you have the option of working days or nights in the nursing home. The home have a great nursing and carer team and are looking for a nurse who goes the extra mile to ensure residents needs are met.
If you are looking for a nursing position in the heart of Swindon look no further, we would love to hear from you so please apply now or call Jade on 02392852323. Alternatively, you can email with your CV or any questions you may have!
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Role: Staff Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Swindon, South West
Apply for this job now.