Production Technicians are needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
· Capable of standing for 8 hours, lifting up to 50 lbs. and working successfully in a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing facility
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Performing quality control measures on incoming components
· Inspecting all parts, orders, and equipment for quality/safety
· Setting up and operating a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in packaging
- Assisting with packaging and labeling vials and finished products
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
· High School Diploma or equivalency
· Consistency and reliability in job history
· Willingness to take a pre-employment drug and background screen (7 year felony scan)
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
· One (1) plus years of production experience in a manufacturing environment
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Erica White
Phone Number: 317-813-1050
Role: Production Technician - 2nd Shift - 213207
Apply for this job now.