Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission of making vacation rental easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve is seeking an experienced Sales Enablement professional to help lead and execute against our strategic learning and change management initiatives. As the Sales Enablement Lead, you'll work closely with our Senior Manager, Sales & Customer Experience Enablement, senior Sales leaders, and subject matter experts to ensure our Sales organization is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to drive ongoing business results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a solid understanding of learning enablement in a rapidly scaling organization, demonstrated ability to align learning objectives with high-impact training solutions, and extensive sales experience.
What you'll do
- Impact sales results by serving as a consulting expert on sales skills, while raising the bar on sales training, messaging, and job aids
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of ongoing sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales and L&D Leadership
- Plan and participate in but not limited to: new hire training and onboarding, weekly sales training, sales skills and tools training
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensuring the content is current and relevant
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with senior L&D and operational leaders to develop a culture of learning and uncover gaps and roadblocks to learning.
- Translate business needs into an effective ongoing enablement program, including arming our Sales team with consistent and impactful messaging
- Provide timely and targeted content for Sales teams, continuously improving knowledge transfer, retention, and learning needs
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
- Research, analyze and scope the implementation of sales enablement tech and the effectiveness of sales enablement investments
What makes you a great fit
- 6+ years of Learning & Development and/or enablement experience
- Extensive experience creating effective sales messaging for both written and verbal delivery and making trend/data driven decisions around strategic changes to messaging
- Comfortability in translating disparate market/industry insights into professional and concise talking points that drive improved sales results
- Proven ability to build scalable and dynamic messaging and process guides with an eye for the learner experience and focus on ease of use
- Proven success working cross-functionally to drive change and achieve business results
- Experience developing and implementing sales training programs
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization, to team up and deliver value
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of employees, including senior management, technical staff, customers, and vendors
- Excellent trainer with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; capable of teaching complicated material to many different learning styles (formal and informal presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences)
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
- Passion for adult learning
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there's more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $75,000 to $85,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It's easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we're headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.