Network Performance Analyst
This is a fantastic but unique opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of an innovation strategy for one of the largest financial institutions in the UK and framework that pro-actively identifies, implements and evaluates technology and process efficiency changes in order to ensure that the organisation are maximising technology innovation opportunities.
You will lead and source multi skilled project teams working on innovation projects to ensure that they deliver in line with expectations and are able to maximise their contribution to innovative initiatives.
Conduct competitor analysis and research to develop new and innovative IT practices and lead projects to implement agreed new elements to ensure the company anticipates and keeps pace with market standards.
Act as an influential change agent, challenging traditional ways of working, influencing and recommending innovations and efficiencies to IT management, business stakeholders and external suppliers based on emerging opportunities and market research.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business areas and Group IT's internal and external stakeholders to proactively identity innovation opportunities and build trust, credibility and influence with senior stakeholders.
Propose, build, lead and manage project plans designed to deliver innovation, in addition to implementing success criteria to ensure that value is added from innovation investments.
Improve the IT value proposition by thought leadership and redesigning processes and systems in-conducive with delivering innovative projects in a timely and/or cost effective method.
Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with the Line Manager
Required knowledge & experience
- In depth knowledge and experience of IT system support (essential).
- Manage and prioritise multiple requests across different environments to support different areas of the IT estate (essential)
- Knowledge and experience of supporting and monitoring of a range of applications and infrastructure.
- Experience of configuring dashboards used to monitor various aspects of IT infrastructure and applications
- Experience in a financial services, insurance, investments and/or pensions environment (desirable)
- Formal qualification in technical area of specialism (desirable)
- ITIL Foundation or working towards. (desirable)