COMPANY: CENTRAL BEDFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £23265 - £28624 Per Year
Access Teacher (Psychology)
Salary: £23,265 - £28,624 per annum, dependant on experience and qualifications
Extensive benefits package
Location: Dunstable (Main Campus), Bedfordshire
Permanent - Full Time
Are you an experienced Psychology Teacher or have the desire to become one? We are looking for you!
We are search for a passionate and committed teacher to develop our students in the field of Psychology.
You will have the success of your students at the heart of your teaching and do all you can to support them to meet their full potentials. You will have a degree in Psychology and possess a teaching qualification such as the PCGE or Cert Ed, or be willing to work towards one.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Demonstrate superior understanding Psychology
- Have strong IT skills
- Be inspirational and engage students
- Be organised in all they do and have good attention to detail
- Have excellent all round communication skills
- Provide tutorial support to their students as well as thorough feedback
- Be a point of contact for their students concerns / questions
- Have the emotional resilience to deal with challenging behaviours
- Carry out general administrative tasks and undertake relevant training
- Be a team player and support the department and college
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Degree or vocational qualification in a relevant subject
- PCGE or Cert Ed qualified, or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification.
- It is desirable to have Assessor and/or an IQA qualifications
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you have any questions please email our recruitment team at #removed# or call a member of our recruitment team on 0121 713 8325.
Role: Access Teacher (Psychology)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.