Dining Room Manager responsibilities include supporting the Leadership team in all aspects of the restaurant. They work closely with the team members to drive operational excellence and best in class Guest satisfaction.
Dining Room Manager Job Requirements:
- Deliver outstanding Guest experience to each and every guest through highly trained and supported team members
- Supporting Recruitment and Retention of team members by creating a Culture focused its people as the #1 asset.
- Training and Development procedures as the primary key to success and future growth.
- Daily Supervision of the hourly team members, providing feedback and support in a timely manner.
- Drive Sales Growth through operational excellence and outstanding training of Team Members.
- Quality of Operations through adherence to company standards and team member accountability.
Dining Room Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must be open to working shifts in all areas of responsibility including the Heart of the House.
- Servant Leadership Style and Passion for People.
- 2+ years in a leadership role as a Manager. Assistant General Manager or General Manager
- Polished casual, upscale or fine dining experience (preferred).
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 5 years.
- Experience Managing a P & L, scheduling, ordering/inventory.
- Enjoys hands-on leadership in a scratch kitchen restaurant.
Dining Room Manager Benefits:
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Role: Attention****Upscale concept Dining Room Manager*****
Apply for this job now.