A Secondary SEMH are looking to recruit a special needs teaching assistant (SEN TA) to start as soon as possible. The school is MAPA trained; the successful TA will be offered a fix term contract till next September with a chance of being put onto a permeant contract. The successful TA will be working across (KS3/4) students supporting the learner needs as well as working with small groups of students and on 1:1 basis.
The school is an Ofsted Outstanding School that has 116 pupils; you will be working on a full time basis which can lead to opportunities to progress to a permeant position.
- Full time position
- Pay expectation for the day £65-80 dependant on experience
- (SEN TA) working with ASC children
- Ofsted rated Outstanding School
- School is a MAPA Trained
The school has designated parking and good transport links. Located in Bolton easily accessible from Salford and Bury, access to motorway, good transport links for non drivers. This outstanding school has a supportive ethos. The successful TA will be supporting students with SEMH Difficulties. They would require someone who;
- Prior experience working with SEMH
- Assisting day to day classroom support and assisting with behaviour
- Students age range 11-16
- Developing good relationships with pupils
- Encouraging students to interact with other students within the classroom and activities led by the teacher
We welcome applications from teachers of all experience levels, please submit a CV via the “apply now” link below or contact the most suitable office (Manchester 0161 242 2794) to discuss in more detail.