Capillus, LLC is seeking a Customer Service Associate. This is a key position responsible for superior quality customer service and sales support. In order to succeed at this job, candidate must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written. Must be patient and attentive with exceptional listening skills. Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and time management ability. A friendly disposition and professional behavior in dealing with customers is essential.
· Answer telephone calls.
· Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
· Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
· Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team.
· Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
· Process orders and RMAs (return materials authorizations) in a fast-paced environment.
· Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
· Answer questions about product or warranties.
· Help customers navigate our website and place orders online.
· Explain promotional offers.
· Process orders in company systems for online sales as well as sales team.
· Maintain contact and follow-up with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
· Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs.
· Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence in a professional and timely manner
· Maintain accurate records and documentation of all sales, complaints, RMAs, as well as any communications with customers adhering to established company guidelines.
· Communicate effectively, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
· Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School or equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree is preferred
· 3 Years’ Experience in a customer service environment
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
· Knowledge with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is a plus
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Customer Service experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Cheerful Personality
· Attention to Detail
· Team Player
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· High ethical standards
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Punctuality and attendance are essential
· Annual Salary (hourly paid)
· Employee benefits: Health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Capillus®, LLC is a Miami-based medical device manufacturer & marketer of solutions for hair loss. Founded in 2012, the company is a resource for those battling hair loss. Capillus®, LLC serves the physician and the consumer market with medical laser devices and cosmetic products. The company also connects patients to hair transplant surgeons & dermatologists for both surgical & non-invasive treatment options.
Capillus®, LLC is the company behind the world’s first, clinically-proven, FDA-cleared laser cap to treat hair loss. Our products, which include at-home and in-office laser devices, hair care and other cosmetic options, cater to both women and men with thinning hair or at risk for thinning hair, a condition that affects up to 50% of adult women and 80% of adult men.
Capillus® laser technology is backed by clinical trials and cleared by the FDA for the treatment of hair loss. Laser hair treatment is a revolutionary new option for those who suffer with androgenic alopecia (hair loss based on genetics).
Capillus®, LLC serves to provide useful insight and helpful information to the millions of men and women losing hair, and those who care about them. Drawing on the knowledge and experience of world-renowned physicians and scholars, our goal is to bring those hair loss sufferers the latest in the treatment of hair loss as well as information on invasive and non-invasive procedures.
Role: Customer Service Associate
Apply for this job now.