Company: GCB AGENCY RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £55,000 per annum, Inc benefits, OTE
Our clients are a well-respected and rapidly growing independent estate agency with a fantastic marketing share presence and they are seeking a charismatic Sales and Lettings Valuer with experience in the London Bridge SE1 Market.
Our client is seeking a team player, with an individual flair and a proven track record to help drive this business forward. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
As a Sales and Lettings Valuer your role will involve:
- Generate new opportunities for winning instructions/clients
- Grow and maintain a network of potential clients and properties
- Work to achieve and surpass both activity & financial targets
- Maximise branch revenue through the quality of instructions
- Effective marketing skills & canvassing the local areas to bring in new business
To be considered for the Sales and Lettings Valuer role you must have:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A strong track record of winning instructions within the London Bridge SE1 market
- Have excellent negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Trustworthy, self-motivated, and able to work within a fast-target-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to take accountability for your own KPIs through effective marketing and proactive activities
As a Sales and Lettings Valuer, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 am - 6 pm and alternative Saturdays 9 am - 4 pm with a day off in lieu.
Our client is offering the successful Sales and Lettings Valuer:
- Basic Salary £22,000 -£25,000
- With OTE £50,000 -£55,000
- Company Car/Allowance
- Company Phone
- Positive working culture
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.