*This positions requires candidates to currently have an active Top Secret government security clearance with a PR within the last 5 years. Candidates who do not currently hold an active TS need not apply*
Tier 2 Help Desk (4 days/week remote)
Provide Tier 2 technical assistance to computer system users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location. Provide assistance concerning the use of customer applications, computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Incidents that are not resolvable at first contact are forwarded to the appropriate Tier 2 or functional group for resolution.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
•Have real world experience in internet application desk side and call center resolution support at an enterprise level.
•Must successfully demonstrate extensive experience with end-user technical support.
•Must have a working knowledge and experience with Remedy Corporation’s Service Desk and Action Request software packages and Crystal Reports.
• Must be knowledgeable and experienced with supporting agency approved operating systems and application base line software.
• Manage, monitor, route and document trouble tickets within established and acceptable timeframes.
• Must provide resolution to incident reports/requests within established and acceptable timeframe.
• Must be able to provide written monthly reports response times, resolution times, number of tickets closed, etc.
• Must be required to provide ad hoc reports of ticket closures, response times, resolution times, etc.
• Microsoft Certified Professionals are desired, but not required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows XP OS/Windows 7, Office 2003/2007/2010, various Internet browsers to include Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome and be able to learn new Operating Systems, Applications and over the phone hardware troubleshooting skills during normal hours using on the job training.
• Must have the ability to interact and work with a diverse customer.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Must be able to explain technical issues in a simple layman terms to leadership.
• Must have the ability to work under a high stress environment, and be able to work with little supervision.
• Must have a minimum of an active Top Secret.
As a Small Business, Agensys Corporation is a staffing and solutions recruiting firm focused on delivering technology professionals. Our proven recruiting methodologies allow us to identify, attract and retain top IT professionals. At Agensys our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments.
Staff Augmentation, Contract to Hire, Permanent Placement, Government Contracts, Infrastructure & Support, Technical Architecture, PMO, Shared Services, Application Development, Help Desk/Desktop, Cloud, Storage & Backup, Business Analysis
Role: Top Secret Help Desk / Desktop Support
Apply for this job now.