The Hydro-Vac Operator is responsible for servicing clients with the safe excavation of utilities and other underground obstacles. The operator will do this with the use of a truck mounted vacuum along with pressurized water.
- Must be able to operate a Class B truck with tanker endorsement.
- Operator must have an acceptable driving record.
- Operator must be able to communicate and interact with customers.
- Know your way around a job site.
- Have knowledge of utility markings.
- A good attitude and willing to adapt / flexibility in schedule.
- Operator needs to understand the importance of good customer service and be able to provide.
- Have knowledge of simple mechanics.
- Must operate truck within DOT regulations and in a safe manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work weekends, evenings, and Holidays as necessary and in non-traditional setting with limited travel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50-75lbs.
- Must maintain a medical card.
- Read a tape measure and simple math.
Role: Hydro-Vac Operator Class B
Apply for this job now.