Working to support an enterprise workforce with leading-edge collaboration technologies. Duties include globally supporting messaging, collaboration and mobility applications on a 24/7, 365 rotational basis. Ensures mission-critical resources are fully available; Exchange and Office365 serve as the core of this team’s daily activities. Reliability is a continuous focus with an emphasis on resilience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Suite
- Security Threat research
- AWS Certifications or experience or Azure Intune experience
- VMware (ESX/vSphere/ESXi)
- Experienced with systems planning, security principles and general network infrastructure management practices.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills in Microsoft Windows server operating systems (2008/2012/2016).
- SAN, VMWare, capacity planning forecasting and proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Experience in administering Windows 2012/2016 Server including Active Directory, IIS, Clustering, DHCP, and DNS.
- Strong technical knowledge in designing and administering Exchange 2013, 2016, and O365 across multiple organizations and domains.
- Ability to script via PowerShell
- Knowledge of fundamental system administration, tuning, and support methods best practices.
- Knowledge of Cisco LAN/WAN technologies
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Working knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Ability to conduct research into issues and develop solutions
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly developed time-management and prioritization skills
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills
- Ability to communicate concepts in both technical and user-friendly language
We provide competitive technical and non-technical talent that enables companies to achieve truly exceptional results.
Role: Network Engineer
Location: West Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.