Marks Sattin are exclusively partnering with an instantly recognisable global brand to recruit an Interim Finance Project Manager. This role will feed into a larger transformational project with the main focus being a rollout of a new sales and promotional initiative.
The role will work directly for the Commercial Finance Director but also have a dotted line into the Head of Trading and IT teams. This is a true business facing role with an excellent opportunity to partner high profile colleagues at director level across Finance, Sales and Marketing.
Although not exhaustive some key responsibilities are listed below: -
- Cross-functional business case development with all stakeholders aligned with clear accountabilities (Customer finance and trading teams).
- Working with Finance to design/process map key accounting controls & frameworks and develop systematic solutions to maintain financial control in line with the project deliverables.
- Develop models & governance forums between Finance/ Customer/ Trading for the governance of the Marvel program & ongoing investment choices.
- Ensure management information is fit for purpose through initial roll out to maturity to be able to hold Customer & Trading to account against performance objectives.
- Develop financial measures/KPI's of success for the ongoing operation and trial rollout.
- Ongoing review of performance to ensure business case delivery.
To be successful in this role it would be an advantage to have experience e in the below: -
- Qualified accountant with a background in core finance and projects (Systems, process, CAPEX)
- Creating new ways of working in line with financial controls and processes
- Project management from design, scope, implementation and testing
- Strong stakeholder management, cross-functional and multi-discipline Ability to problem solve and get into the detail and "roll your sleeves up".