Experienced Reinforcing Steel RebarCAD Detailer and/or Rebar Estimator ~ Salary Negotiable
Here at MCR we are looking for a long-term, career minded experienced individual to become part of our team. Our company offers full-time positions with the above listed benefits. Immediate In-House position available.
- Detailing and/or Estimating reinforcing steel for assigned projects
- Communicate with contractors regarding submittals, change orders, and project requirements
- Submit details and/or Estimates to contractors in a timely and professional manner
- Submit Rebar CAD details for fabrication
- Three years experience required.
- Candidates must have knowledge and experience detailing and/or Estimating within the rebar industry.
- Proficiency in RebarCad preferred (we do not use ASA).
- Proficiency in Rebar Estimating
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Full medical benefits
- Eye care
- Vacation accrual
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing, and more.
- Salary is negotiable with possible relocation reimbursement.
- Possible vehicle provided
Mission City Rebar, Inc. was founded in 1971, originally in Santa Clara, California. We since have transferred our main office operations to Livermore, however we still maintain a satellite office in the Santa Clara Builder's Exchange. Mission City Rebar has completed a vast variety of different types of projects. 45 years of experience has allowed MCR the ability to complete Public School Facilities, Fire Stations, Box Culverts, Retaining Walls, Creek Channels, Tilt-ups, Miscellaneous Concrete Structures, Bridges, Masonry Buildings, Commercial Office Buildings, Structural Steel Buildings , Metal Buildings, Custom Homes, Colleges, Civic Centers, Police Facilities, Jails, Bart, Seismic Retrofits, Churches, Aquatic Centers, Amusement Parks, Pump Stations, Bowling Alleys, Shopping Centers, Wineries, Airports, and so on. Mission City Rebar, Inc. has been installing, fabricating, and providing reinforcing steel products to the greater Bay Area, Central Valley and Amador Valley for over 45 years.
MCR is a family owned and operated company. Providing our customers with top notch service, and our employees with a safe environment is our number one priority. We look forward to making you one of our team members.
Role: Rebar CAD Detailer and/or Rebar Estimator
Location: Santa Rosa,
Apply for this job now.