IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR CAREGIVERS IN EL SEGUNDO TO START ASAP
Amada Senior Care is recruiting compassionate, dependable, and dedicated Caregivers to join our team and make a positive difference in our clients' lives. Our Caregivers think of senior care as their calling, not as a job. The knowledge and experience they possess guides them in listening to and fulfilling the needs of their clients.
Apply now by filling out our smart phone friendly application:
or give us a call at (310) 953-0441
- Ability to register with the state as Home Care Aide (10 digit HCA #)
- Ability to Pass Background Check (Livescan)
- Have current TB clearance (within 90 days or chest x-ray)
- Completed physical (within 90 days)
- Have a clean driving record and your own car to get to and from shifts is preferable
- Current car insurance is preferable
- CPR/First Aide certification (Basic Life Support) is preferable
AMADA SENIOR CARE OFFERS:
- Flexible schedules: full time/part time/weekends/ or on call options for a variety of clients
- Competitive to above-average pay and other incentives
- Online access to your work schedule and client care plan
- Convenient online submission of hours worked/tasks performed
- A positive work environment
- Referral bonus program
Amada is one of the fastest growing home care companies in the United States focused on serving the elderly, disabled adults, and veterans who elect to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Amada provides in-home non-medical care as well as assisted living placement and consulting services for seniors.
We are growing quickly and hiring staff that are caring, ethical, professional and enjoy working with a team. There is opportunity to build your career path with us. Apply Now!
Role: Caregivers (El Segundo)
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.