Our client, located in central Phoenix, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for calling upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Process billing on a monthly basis while ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor aging on assigned accounts
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Discuss accounts to recommend for turnover to a collection agency with your supervisor/manager in a timely fashion
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must possess an Associate’s degree in accounting or at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
The Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 22 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Reston, Rockville, San Antonio, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a “Top 50” Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
Role: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Apply for this job now.