A thriving privately held office about half hour from Milwaukee, Wisconsin has an immediate need for an Oral Surgeon.
World class facility and staff. Excellent earning potential for experienced dentists. New grads will have the chance to develop and grow their skills.
ALL Inquiries are Completely Confidential!
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Examines, diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries
- Performs implantation/transplantation of teeth, reconstructive surgery
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
Requirements of the Dentist:
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Wisconsin license
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Highly competitive salary and incentive
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Generous PTO and benefits, 401k plan
As a nationwide recruiting agency, Vertical Recruiting's objective is to maximize your exposure to employers while minimizing the stresses that can accompany a job search. We help job seekers in the following sectors: Healthcare, Business, Engineering, and Technology. We keep your job search completely confidential! Contact us today!
Role: Oral Surgeon
Apply for this job now.