Company: TEC PARTNERS LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Senior Project Engineer required for a thriving Oil & Gas Engineering business in Great Yarmouth, on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful Senior Project Engineer will act as the team lead, focused on upstream Oil & Gas, specifically for the supply of equipment and services for decommissioning projects.
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for a variety of projects, ensuring scope, cost, time, risk, resource, and administrative aspects are fully managed.
Senior Project Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Project Engineers complete Project Management tasks.
- Ensure projects are properly managed.
- Ensure process is following, particularly during Handover, Kick Off, Execution & Close Out phases.
- Provide leadership and motivation to the Project Team.
- Clarify and document scope, estimates and assumptions during hand-overs.
- Ensure kick-off meetings are thorough, effective & in line with project scope.
- Ensure project plans are prepared by Project Engineers, including project schedules, calculating time requirements and sequencing activities.
- Generate technical reports.
- Identify project risk and implement risk response planning.
- Liaise with sales team to identify and respond to sales opportunities.
- Proactively managing project change.
- Ensure Project procurement's are considered in terms of cost, time and quality.
- Ensure Project Engineers prepare documentation packs for workshop activities.
- Select correct tools & equipment to fulfil operational requirements.
- Liaise with the Design department and Product Leaders to ensure engineering calculations are carried out.
- Monitor & manage project performance, highlighting problem areas.
What we're looking for you to have:
- Relevant qualification or degree in Engineering, or experience as a Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager.
- Knowledge of budgets, schedules, quality and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Quality Management systems, Health & Safety & Safe Systems of Work.
- Project Management experience, whilst adhering to ISO 9001.
- Oil & Gas industry experience, managing projects and supervising people.
- Line management and/or leadership experience.
What you'll receive:
A competitive salary, paying up to £55,000 per annum, alongside a company Bonus and generous benefits package, that includes 24 days holiday (+ 8 Bank Holidays), Company Pension, Private Health care, Life Insurance and significant career development opportunities.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered, submit a copy of your CV straight away.