Are you looking for a rewarding career and the opportunity to further your development?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint an English Teacher with responsibility for the progress of a small number of pupils within a SEN School setting. The role is for 4 days a week ( Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday) and starting in January 2021.
The School in question is situated in the Asply area of Nottingham and specialises in supporting students who present with ASC and SEMH. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and tracking pupil progress.
The school was rated 'Good' by OFSTED, and their vision is to offer continuous support across the all areas of the school. They aim to ensure that all staff know pupils extremely well and are dedicated to meeting their academic and pastoral needs.
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Strong understanding of the English Curriculum
- Relevant KS1 - KS4 experience
- Experience supporting students who present with ASC and SEMH
- Have a strong character and a willingness to help students succeed
- Effective team working to support all teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Available 4 days a week
What Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
- CPD development and training
- Cash rewards for referrals
If you feel you are suited for the above role then please Apply or email #removed# with your up to date CV