Legal Assistant (Residential Conveyancing)
Gamlins Solicitors LLP are a leading law firm in North Wales dealing with commercial and personal legal services. Our strong team operates from seven offices across the region, and we see ourselves as trusted advisors to all of our corporate and private clients, whether we are preparing a will, buying a home for them, or helping them to sell their company.
The Role - Legal Assistant (Residential Conveyancing)
As a Legal Assistant working within the Conveyancing team based at our Llandudno office, you will provide high quality support to the team, ensuring efficiency and general organisation within the firm.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
- Inputting information and/or data onto the Case Management System
- Independently reviewing files
- Receiving and dealing with incoming calls, as well as making calls to clients, solicitors, banks, and other professional bodies
- Under initial guidance of the Fee Earner, taking instructions from clients, completing forms and drafting documentation
- Completing and passing cheque requests to cashier and assisting with the finalisation of completion statements, bills, and accounts
- Filing closed files in line with the archiving procedure
- Updating wills / deeds databases and storing documentation
- Covering for periods of annual leave within the department
Our Requirements - Legal Assistant (Residential Conveyancing)
- Experience gained within residential conveyancing
- Good level of IT literacy along with strong typing skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner with a professional and friendly approach
- Competent with researching and providing information in a clear and concise manner
- Able to prioritise workload independently
- Permanent contract working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with an early finish of 4pm on a Friday
- A competitive salary
- Option to join pension scheme
- Training opportunities
All applications for this Legal Assistant (Residential Conveyancing) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.