We are currently seeking to hire an Assistant Regional Manager (ARM) Trainee to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the event team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business/inventory forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative strategies
- Manage recruitment process for event representatives
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Credence Innovations’ branding specialists were born to innovate. Our combined years of experience in the on-site marketing industry have transformed a fledgling agency into an industry leader. We’re known as the go-to team for business growth. Our flexible model allows us to meet any outreach need.
Role: Assistant Regional Manager (A.R.M.) Trainee
Apply for this job now.