A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join our global manufacturing company based in Fleetwood!
This role is commutable for people in Cleveleys, Bispham, Blackpool, Layton, Hambleton and South shore.
Product Manager Salary: £30,000- £35,000 dependant on experience
Product Manager Hours of work: 9.00am-5.30pm Monday- Thursday/ 9am- 5pm Friday
Product Manager employee benefits
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- onsite parking
- Competitive pension scheme
Product Manager Roles and responsibilities include:
- Analyse and report on the sales performance.
- Bring fresh ideas and concepts to develop new brands..
- Coordinate and develop new product packaging where required.
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules, based on low stock and sales history.
- Planning and merchandising range layouts and space,
- Understand all Marketing and PR activity on relevant areas
Product Manager skills required:
- Well organised
- Ability to work proactively with high attention to detail.
- Show excellence at working under pressure
- Good initiative
- Passionate about creative excellence.
This role is suitable for people with experience in:
- Office Manager
- Account management
- Marketing management
Join the team! Click apply now, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Recruitment Co are an equal opportunities employer.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.