Full time position - MUST BE FLEXIBLE!
Shifts needed: Available to work 2nd and 3rd shift on a rotating basis / (not back to back)
MUST have minimum 1+ year call center experience to be considered!!
- Medical terminology, healthcare, hospital setting experience is preferred~~
- Contract - long term- open ended (could turn into full time position)
- Our customer needs telephone operators in Center City to provide this service on various shifts
- The Telephone Operator serves as an ambassador on 24 hours a day; 7 days a week; and 365 days a year basis.
- We need people to be the "Voice with a smile".
- The Telephone Operator is also responsible for assisting all internal callers with general contact information, call transfers, paging and related information, on-call schedules, and for processing critical hospital codes.
- Answering the main number to the hospital.
- Processing Emergency Codes.
- Paging medical and non- medical staff as needed via in house pagers and or Skytel.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of the Hospital.
- A minimum of 1+ year experience as a Telephone Operator in a hospital or Call Center environment; or a comparable environment that had heavy customer service contact and telephone usage.
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to speak clearly and listen intently.
- Good keyboard skills with the ability to do text messaging and navigate the Internet swiftly and effectively
- Good working knowledge of XTEND and/or a comparable phone system; paging; paging systems; cell phones and related Telecommunications systems and equipment, a plus.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- A demonstrated and strong commitment to Service Excellence is a must.
- The ability to speak clearly, listen intently, and a voice with a smile are essential.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately is critical. Proficiency in a second language is a major plus.
** Background check and medical testing (fully paid) will be REQUIRED!
Tech Services is a provider of IT contract staffing and consulting services firm. Our engagement model teams our customers with a dedicated sales and recruiting team to build a cohesive relationship with you. We continually work to understand and adjust to your business and project needs and offer customized solutions to your specific requirements.
As an added value, Tech Services guarantees every placement and allows your organization to utilize our Right-to-Hire Solution to fill your vacant positions.
With over twenty years of experience, our Recruitment Team understands the challenges in supporting IT infrastructure and application development initiatives. That longevity in the industry and marketplace allows us to leverage our history with a candidate over many years, not just at a specific period in time. Our proprietary systems track a candidate from his early career, and as they develop and learn specific skills. This system allows us to deliver talent with the right skills, work ethic, and personality to fit your organization's culture. More importantly, it saves you time and money when you need external talent.
Role: Telephone Operator/Hospital - (rotating between 2nd & 3rd shift)
Apply for this job now.